During the conversation, I found out that he is engaged in karate, or something like that, and was engaged in pole dancing.
She kept her word, poured me some tea and tactfully left. I was left looking at my mug all alone and wondering how my Alena was doing.
Without waiting for my wife to come to her senses and start protesting, two Thai guys began to peck her from both ends. One took advantage of the main hole, and the other, opening Larisa's jaws, inserted her cheek. After a minute and a half, the guys changed, and after another three minutes, both, plus or minus, finished at the same time. At this point, I concluded that the Thais are not very persistent guys. The one that put it on the cheek, and lowered it there, and the other, who fucked the cap of my missus, turned out to be more resourceful than all the others. Pulling his cock out of his pussy, he crawled up to the unnatural boobs holding the shape, slipped the cucumber between them and began to move the pelvis. After a few moves, the bastard flooded my wife's chest, neck and face with his ejaculate. All four fuckers Larisa neighed in unison and collectively left the place of intercourse. When they were gone, I went into an empty bungalow and, before picking up my drunken, rumpled and cum-splattered old woman, I couldn’t help but quickly fuck my lawful wife, ending in her, as on our wedding night. Then, of course, I took Larisa to our house, brought her to her senses, helped her take a shower and put her to bed. The next morning, we talked frankly about everything. Larisa sincerely repented, cried, not understanding how she had come to this. Retelling the events of the night to my wife, I got really excited, pounced on her and roughly fucked her in anal, like that trance whore. Feeling guilty, Larisa did not resist, which brought dividends to both of us, in the form of mind-blowing orgasms. We haven't had such hot sex for a long time.
liveartbcs.com/hungary/10-03-2022-1. Which drove us to the hotel from where we called giving a signal that everything was ready. We sat in a cozy room with a large bed, put the drinks on the nightstand and continued to drink. Liana was already very drunk, looking at me with sly eyes, went into the bath to clean herself up, and we continued to drink vodka. She came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but high-heeled tights and her hair down and asked:
Seryozha said. Without understanding what is happening here.
I pulled up her suit with greed, fell to the nipple, began to play with his tongue and suck from time to time. I put my other hand on her ass and squeezed it lightly.
Taking out a member, I drove it into her ass. We both moaned in unison and came. There was a knock on the compartment door.
none
Well, look, here is the sexual desire. This is an earthly thing, of course, of purely animal origin. If one of the partners has a high consciousness, and the other is ordinary, semi-animal, then the first, connecting with the second in bed, can transfer his spiritual experience to him and raise him to his “height”. Because a person opens up in sex, becomes receptive.